- This event has passed.
SEO: Optimizing Content to Improve Findability
March 7, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$199.00
You’ve spent time and money on a website but you aren’t reaching your audience or making sales. Search engine optimization can help you attract your audience and bring the right people to your site time and time again.
Content Academy’s SEO: Optimizing Content to Improve Findability in-person workshop will explain what search engines look for to rank your website high in their search results and how to create optimized content without sacrificing user experience. You’ll learn to research potential keywords, track your website performance, and build website authority and credibility. More importantly, this course shows how to develop content that is relevant and valuable to your audience.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the history of SEO and how it has evolved
- Optimize your content for your audience, Google, Bing & Yahoo!
- Attract your ideal audience
- Increase page views, engagement, and conversions
- Utilize online tools for keyword research
- Track your SEO efforts for continuous improvement
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund