- This event has passed.
Starting Your Blog: How to Find Your Voice
March 2, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$199.00
Starting a blog is a great way to share your passions and expertise with a message tailored specifically for your ideal audience. Blogging can help you reach and grow your audience, build awareness for your products and services, or share your stories with the world. The main challenges new bloggers face are knowing how to start, what to say and how to say it so your audience will follow your blog and find value in your posts.
Content Academy’s Starting Your Blog: How to Find Your Voice in-person workshop walks you through exercises to help you define your blog’s direction, determine your unique voice, and identify your audience’s interests.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Define your authentic voice
- Identify your ideal audience and its interests
- Build an audience profile
- Free-Write to start blogging
- Provide content your audience craves
- Determine your blog’s goals and objectives
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund