- This event has passed.
Expanding WordPress: Themes & Plugins
May 10, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Themes and Plugins aren’t always compatible with each other even though they are powered by WordPress. Get comfortable working with WordPress Themes and Plugins.
Content Academy’s WordPress Themes and Plugins in-person workshop will show you a basic understanding of how open source works so you can select, setup, and configure your next Theme and Plugin with confidence.
In this workshop we’ll show you:
- What to look for when selecting a Theme
- The steps to install a Theme
- Add functionality to your site to improve user experience
- Master the Appearance Menu
- How to review a Plugin before downloading
- The use of Widgets
- Working with images
- The lowdown on page builders
Knowing open-source gives you the skills to select your next Theme and Plugins with confidence.
Our workshops offer more than a lecture. Our experienced instructors provide you with opportunities to learn; by doing so you can apply your knowledge. Because we limit our participant size to eight people, you receive exclusive attention so you’ll achieve your personal goals. Arrive prepared to be involved and join the discussion throughout the two hour session.
Experience with photo editing or graphic design software is recommended but not required.
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund