- This event has passed.
Grow Your Online Visibility With Content Marketing
June 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to make noise online and be found in a crowded space.
Presented by Scott Winterroth, Content Academy® Co-Founder & Instructor
About the Seminar
Having a website is great, but driving people can be a complex process. Blogging, social sharing and email marketing are a few examples of marketing tactics anyone can do to reach and connect with an audience.
In our Grow Your Online Visibility with Content Marketing in-person seminar, we’ll share insights into how savvy marketers use blogs, social media and email to reach and connect with targeted audience to drive web traffic.
This seminar will examine:
- Examine a modern internet marketing/PR strategy
- The Digital Acquisition Cycle™
- Where websites and blogs fit within the content ecosystem
- How search engines help you reach people
- The advantage of integrating pay-per-click into a marketing strategy
- Making social networks help for your marketing efforts
- How to grow your email marketing database
What to Bring
- Something to take notes
- Recommend to bring a computer if you want to start working on your project
What is Provided
- Knowledge and insight you can use to apply content marketing
- Q&A Session
- Information on Content Academy
About the Instructor
Scott is a co-founder of Content Academy and a 10-year professional of the integrated marketing and communications fields. Currently, Scott is a full-time marketing manager in addition to his duties as co-founder of Content Academy. Prior to his current full-time position, Scott worked in a corporate communications department and was a champion for the utilization of social media for public relations strategy. Today, social media continues to be an integral component of many external communication programs and a key asset to the organization for which he worked. Scott began his career working for a public relations agency where he assisted a variety of accounts in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors.
About Content Academy
Content Academy is a fresh new way to learn how the Internet ticks and stay connected to colleagues and peers who feed off of each others’ passion. We have ambitious plans to teach the world the ways of digital marketing, blogging, social media strategy, WordPress and much more.
Location & Directions
- Classroom at Stafford House – 332 S Michigan Ave #500, Chicago, IL 60604
- Parking (Grant Park Underground/SpotHero)
If you have questions about the Seminar or Content Academy®, please email us at [email protected].