Digital Marketing 101: Planning the Right Content for Your Audience
May 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$199.00
Your content is the key element for reaching, connecting with and growing your audience. It’s crucial to understand your audience’s needs and your business goals before developing content that provides value in an entertaining and delightful manner so they’ll keep coming back for more.
Content Academy’s Digital Marketing 101: Planning the Right Content For Your Audience in-person workshop will teach you how to define your content goals, develop unforgettable content and determine how to best reach your audience. Stand out from the competition by finding the right digital channels for your message, creating a unique voice and tone, and fine tuning your message.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Build an ideal audience profile
- Evaluate what matters to your audience
- Define the customer journeys
- Find your brand’s voice
- Determine the tone of your voice based on your audience’s mood
- Establish your unique content style guide
- Develop content
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund