Digital Marketing 101: SEM Basics
June 1 @ 6:00 pm$199.00
It pays to reach your audience right when you need them, so why not purchase some sponsored exposure? Paid search and paid social are two ways to target your customers and bring them right to your website.
Content Academy’s Digital Marketing 101: SEM Basics in-person workshop will teach you the fundamentals of search engine marketing, how to develop a successful marketing campaign, how pay per click (PPC) works, and the steps needed to make your efforts a success.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Bid on keywords on Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Structure successful ad creative
- Differentiate paid social versus organic social
- Target Your Audience
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund