Website Structure: How to Present Your Content
April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$199.00
The structure and presentation of your blog’s content is crucial to developing a pleasant experience for your audience.
Content Academy’s Website Structure: How to Present Your Content in-person workshop will teach you to use site structure to create the best user experience for your audience by organizing your content, using appropriate tags and media. These tips will make it easy for your audience to read and absorb the content.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Arrange and organize your content
- Use the tags feature to connect your audience with similar content
- Determine what content elements to include on each page
- Evaluate when to use images, audio and video to strengthen your content
- Present readable and user friendly content
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund