Using WordPress Content Tools
April 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$199
It’s all about the content. The most efficient way content reaches an audience is through a publishing platform. WordPress has the tools and gives you a powerful publishing platform.
Content Academy’s WordPress Content Tools in-person workshop will show you how the system works to fit your content into WordPress so you can publish to the web.
In this workshop we show you:
- The decisive difference between a page and a post
- What you shouldn’t do when adding content
- The role of WordPress taxonomy
- The impact of categories and tags
- How to add pages to a menu
- RSS blog feeds
- Setting up core Pages and Posts
WordPress Content Tools will give you the foundation from which to launch your publishing platform.
Our workshops offer more than a lecture. Our experienced instructors provide you with opportunities to learn; by doing so you can apply your knowledge. Because we limit our participant size to eight people, you receive exclusive attention so you’ll achieve your personal goals. Arrive prepared to be involved and join the discussion throughout the two hour session.
Things happen, we get it! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re not able to attend a prepaid workshop or event.
- If we cancel a class or workshop, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel a class or workshop within two weeks of the class we will offer a full refund
- If you cancel within seven days of the class or workshop, you’ll receive a partial refund of 50%
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not attend the class or workshop, you will not receive a refund