September 13 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$199
Learn how to use, develop and manage WordPress with Scott Winterroth
WordPress™ is a powerful open-source content management system (CMS) used by more than 30% of websites worldwide. While it is an easy-to-use CMS, getting trained on how to use and optimize WordPress can save you stress, time and money while you’re setting up your website or blog.
Get the training you need to use WordPress™
We designed the WordPress™ Intensive to teach you the very basics of managing web content with a hands-on, guided tour of WordPress and practical advice to build a knowledge foundation. Leave this workshop with a personal blog you can use to grow your personal brand online.
Who enrolls in the WordPress Intensive
Our students are content strategists, bloggers, marketers and anyone who wants to learn WordPress for personal or professional goals.
What’ you’ll receive
Enrollment to the Intensive includes . . .
- Instruction lead by Scott Winterroth of Content Academy®
- A WordPress site to practice with
- The Wise Theme™ for WordPress Learning Kit (A $49 value)
- Complimentary 30-days of Managed WordPress Hosting ($29 value)
- A free, one year of domain registration (or bring your own) (A $14.99 value)
- Access to private WordPress learning community
What to bring to our in-person WordPress workshop
- A laptop computer with fully charged battery and/or power cord
- Private WiFi network provided
- Notepad and pen
- About the Instructor:
About the instructor
Scott Winterroth is a podcaster, blogger and coach, and instructor and enables students to build the website and blog of their dreams with plain English tutoring and mentoring. Scott is the founder of Front & Social, a digital marketing consultancy and co-founder of Content Academy, School of Content Strategy.